Matcha Jelly Milk
It's summer time! Drinking a cup of cold matcha jelly milk is super cool. It's super easy and delicious, if you like it, make it with us!
Prep Time: 5 min | Setting Time: 2h or overnight | Total Time: 2h + | Serves: 1
3 tbsp Bingfen powder (you can buy this at the Asian supermarket or you can replace it with gelatine)
2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup of milk
1. Prepare a cup and pour boiling water (＞90℃). Then add the Bingfen powder, stir it with a spoon.
2. Add our well whisked matcha.
3. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight. After seeing it change from liquid to solid, take it out.
4. Pour milk over the jelly.
5. Break up jelly with a spoon until desired consistency.