Opening this pack is opening a centuries-old tea tradition.
Our Ceremonial Grade Matcha is centred on suiting the most meticulous of tea connoisseurs.
Hand-picked from Uji, Kyoto, the birthplace of Matcha itself, the MU Matcha comes loaded with antioxidants giving it the unmistakable vibrant green colour and the signature earthy flavours with undertones of sweetness.
Make your mornings a ceremony.
100% Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder.
Warm water to 80°C. Add ½ tsp. of your MU matcha into a bowl. Gently add the warmed water and whisk it until you see a perfect union of matcha and water. In a minute, you’ll begin to see an inviting green foam. Your cup of goodness is now ready. Enjoy hot, over ice or with a splash of milk.
There are many more ways to matcha - check out our favorite recipes.
Or look into our simple step-by-step guides:
HOW TO MAKE CEREMONIAL MATCHA GUIDE
HOW TO MAKE ICED MATCHA GUIDE
HOW TO MAKE MATCHA LATTE GUIDE (using a milk frother)
- Net Weight 30g
- Imported from Japan.
- JAS certified organic.
- Product of Uji, Kyoto.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
WHY IS MATCHA GOOD FOR ME?
The list of benefits are practically endless, but here are a few:
- The abundance of antioxidants and nutrients cleanses and detoxifies the body giving you a healthy glow.
- L-theanine stimulates the production of alpha brain waves giving you an incredible ability to focus.
- Keeps cortisol in check, helping you remain stress-free.
- Mediates caffeine uptake, giving your system a clean and constant flow of energy.
- Matcha is naturally low in sugar, naturally gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
Now, how’s that for a perfect match?