Matcha Yoghurt Bark
Fun and simple. Perfect to share.
Prep Time: 5 min | Setting Time: 4 h | Total Time: 4h05 | Yields: 1 8"x 8" bark
1.5 cups coconut yoghurt
½ tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp matcha powder
½ cup raspberries
¼ cup pistachios, chopped
¼ cup coconut flakes, chopped
1. Mix coconut yoghurt, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Sift the matcha powder into the yogurt mix and whisk until smooth.
3. Line a tray with baking paper.
4. Spread the yoghurt mix evenly on top of the lined tray.
5. Decorate with toppings.
6. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or until set.
7. Once set, break up into pieces.
*Store tightly sealed in the freezer for up to 3 months.
**Be creative with the toppings, you may want to swap the fruit, add nut butters or melted chocolate to the mix - the choice is yours!