Smoothies are a great way to start the day or to have as a snack because they're quick, easy, and packed with nutrition.
Matcha green tea is a particularly healthy ingredient to add to a smoothie. It's high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and has been linked to various health benefits, such as improved brain function, weight loss, and reduced risk of chronic diseases.
This recipe is a quick, easy, and healthy way to enjoy the benefits of matcha and get in some nutritious fruits and vegetables. Give it a try!
Prep Time: 3 min | Total Time: 5 min | Servings: 1 glass
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup (240ml) of milk or dairy-free milk
- 1 banana
- 2 dates
- 3 pineapple pieces
- 1 tbsp of Chia seeds, flax seeds, and hemp seeds
- 1tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp of MU Premium Matcha Powder
Optional: Honey, cinnamon
1. Cut the banana into small pieces for easy blending.
2. Add all the ingredients to a blender.
3. Blend until mixture is nice and smooth (For about 30 seconds to 1 minute).
4. Pour into a glass.
5. Add some toppings if you like.
8. Time to enjoy!