Spring has sprung! Are you looking for a refreshing matcha drink to embrace the new season? This is a fresh and invigorating Matcha Lemonade recipe that's perfect for the upcoming seasons! The Vitamin C from the lemon and antioxidants from the Matcha will bring you clear focus and concentration in your daily life!
Prep Time: 3 min | Total Time: 5-10 min | Servings: 1 glass
- 1 lemon, half sliced, half juiced
- 1 cup (240ml) of ice cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1 tsp Matcha Union Ceremonial Matcha
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of warm water
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
1. In a small bowl, mix together the matcha powder and 1 tbsp of the warm water to create a paste.
2. Add remaining warm water and whisk the paste in a zigzag motion until frothy.
3. Stir in 2 tsp of maple syrup (or honey if you prefer) until dissolved.
4. In a glass, add ice cubes and lemon slices. (Optional: you can add cucumber ribbons and mint leaves if you want to make it even fresher!)
5. Top with ice cold water and stir.
6. Pour the matcha mixture over the top and stir well.
7. Garnish with a lemon slice on the top or on the rim of the glass.
8. Time to enjoy!