Looking for a breakfast that's both indulgent and nutritious? Try our Creamy Matcha Baked Oats! This mouth-watering dish features the earthy flavours of matcha powder blended with creamy oats and sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Topped with juicy blueberries and fresh banana slices, this hearty breakfast will keep you satisfied and energized all morning long!
Try our Creamy Matcha Baked Oats today and start your day off on a high note!
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 25 - 30 min | Servings: 1 serving
- 1/3 cup of milk or dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- Cinnamon (As much as you want)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 banana (Leave some for the topping)
- Some blueberries (As many as you want!)
- 1 tsp of MU Premium Matcha Powder
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until the ingredients are combined and smooth.
2. Pour the oat mixture into a bowl.
3. Add sliced bananas and blueberries on top.
4. Bake it at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until it is firm to touch. If you want it to be more like a cake, you can bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. If you want a smooth and creamy texture like the picture, bake it for 20 minutes.
5. Take it out from the oven and leave it for 5 minutes to cool down.
6. Time to enjoy!