Are you looking for a light snack for a little energy boost? But do you also want to be healthy? Then this recipe is for you! Matcha powder is known for its antioxidant properties and combined with Greek yoghurt and blueberries, it makes a perfect snack! The protein from greek yoghurt, the fibre from blueberries, and the antioxidants from matcha... What a nutritious and refreshing snack for upcoming seasons!
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 1 hour and 5 min | Servings: 2 servings
- Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp of MU Premium Matcha Powder
1. Gently wash the blueberries.
2. In a bowl, mix greek yoghurt and 1 tsp of MU Premium Matcha Powder until it is smooth.
3. Add the washed blueberries to a bowl and mix it until the blueberries are evenly coated with matcha yoghurt.
4. Scoop some blueberries using two spoons and place them on a plate.
5. Put it in a freezer for an hour.
6. Time to enjoy!