Emma's Coconut Matcha Pudding
Are you up for something sweet? If yes, then our friend Emma has you covered with our new favourite spring dessert - a coconut matcha pudding! This pudding contains two ingredients that we love: coconut and matcha (yaaay). The texture is so creamy, silky and rich. And the taste? Absolutely delicious with coconut and matcha flavour (the best combo ever)!
Prep Time: 20 min | Setting Time: 4+ min | Total Time: 4h 20min | Servings: 3
2 tsp MU premium grade matcha
100g coconut cream
200g plant-based milk
4g gelatine powder + 1tbsp water
30g condensed milk
coconut yogurt, shredded coconut for toppings (optional)
1. Combine water and gelatine, let it bloom
2. Whisk matcha powder with 50g milk until smooth
3. In a saucepan, add coconut cream + milk + condensed milk + sugar and bring to simmer. Then turn off the heat and remove from the stove
4. Add bloomed gelatine into the liquid, stir to dissolve before adding matcha from step (2). Whisk until incorporated.
5. Strain the liquid to avoid any residuals and allow it to cool down abit.
6. Pour into 3 clean jars and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
7. Top with yogurt, shredded coconut or simply serve without toppings.
* Make sure to whisk matcha with milk before adding to liquid.
**Don't boil your milk mixture
Thank you Emma for this recipe and pictures, if you are drooling like us go follow her page for more delicious recipes!