Introducing the ultimate comfort drink - the Tahini Maple Matcha! A perfect blend of nutty and sweet flavors, this latte will make your taste buds dance with joy. Imagine, a warm and creamy milk base infused with rich tahini and a hint of maple syrup, topped off with frothy matcha. It's like a hug in a cup!
- 1 tsp Matcha Union Ceremonial Matcha
- 1 tbsp light tahini
- 1 tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- ¾ cup (175ml) milk of your choice
- A handful of ice
- ¼ cup (60ml) warm water (176°F/80°C)
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tsp of matcha powder and ¼ cup of warm water until it forms a frothy mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate cup, mix together your milk, tahini, and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the cup with the tahini milk mixture.
- Pour the frothy matcha mixture over the top of the tahini milk.
- Stir and enjoy!
- If you prefer your latte warm, heat the milk mixture and omit the ice cubes.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of tahini and maple syrup to your liking.