Are you struggling to find a healthy yet filling snack? Then this recipe is for you! With only seven simple ingredients, it's easy to whip up a batch in no time. But the real appeal of these delicious bites is the nutritious, wholesome ingredients that will leave you feeling great about your snack choice. So whether you're looking to curb your sweet tooth or boost your energy levels, give our Matcha Energy bites a try and see the difference for yourself!
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 4 servings (This recipe makes 8 balls)
- 1 tbsp of MU Ceremonial Matcha Powder
- 1 cup of cashews (other nuts work!)
- 10 medium-sized pitted dates (soaked in water)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of milk or dairy-free milk (if needed)
1. Put 1 cup of cashews in a food processor and process until broken into fine pieces.
2. Add dates and process them until the cashews and dates are well blended.
3. Add shredded coconut, vanilla, and a pinch of salt in a blender.
4. Process them until they become smooth and thick enough to form a ball. Add a splash of milk if mixture is too dry.
5. Carefully remove the blade from the food processor and form into small balls using your hands.
6. Time to enjoy!
(If you prefer harder and thicker textures, put them in a fridge for an hour before you eat!)