Matcha Chia Pudding
Keep your sweet tooth cravings at bay with this healthy pudding alternative.
Prep Time: 5 min | Setting Time: 2h or overnight | Total Time: 2h + | Serves: 1
2 tbsp chia seeds
½ tsp matcha powder
1 tsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 small kiwi
1. Mix all the ingredients except the kiwi together in a jar or bowl.
2. Allow to set in the freezer for 10 min.
3. Meanwhile slice the kiwi and arrange it on the inside walls of your glass or container. Make sure that there is no air left between the kiwi and the glass.
4. Take the chia mix out of freezer, the mix should have thickened a little, and give it a stir.
5. Then, add the chia mix to the jar.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
*Store tightly sealed for up to a week.
**Use a resealable jar for a quick on the go breakfast or snack.