Matcha bubble tea, are you a fan? Bubbles + Ice + Milk + Matcha = Perfect match!
Prep Time: 5 min | Setting Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 1
½ tsp matcha powder
150 g quick cooking bubbles (tapioca)
½ cup milk
1. Boil some water in a small saucepan.
2. Once the water boils, add the bubbles.
3. When the bubbles start to float to the surface its time to scoop them out.
4. Add the bubbles into a cup.
5. Add ice and milk.
6. The final step: pour your well whisked matcha!
*Remember to buy the QUICK cook bubbles or... wait a long time :)Really easy, right? How about trying it this weekend?!