Get into the spooky spirit with our Halloween-inspired Matcha Chocolate Pretzel Fingers! Infused with the earthy goodness of Matcha Union chocolate, these salty-sweet treats are creepy, kooky, and utterly delicious. Perfect for a Halloween party or simply to satisfy a fall craving.
- 1 Matcha Union Chocolate Bar
- Start by melting the Matcha Union chocolate bar in a glass bowl set over a pot of boiling water, forming a double boiler.
- Carefully dip the ends of the pretzels into the luscious, melted chocolate.
- While the chocolate is still soft, affix an almond at the end of each pretzel to act as a spooky "fingernail."
- Arrange the "fingers" on a parchment-lined tray and pop them into the fridge for around 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- After the chocolate sets, use a utensil to draw lines that mimic the natural creases of a finger.
- Serve your eerie and tasty Matcha Chocolate Pretzel Fingers and relish the screams of delight!
Don't miss out on making this Halloween treat extra special! Click here to shop our Matcha Union chocolate bars now!