Get ready to hop into the delicious world of Easter Matcha Chocolate! Indulge in the perfect combination of sweet, creamy and rich Matcha Union Matcha Chocolate and nutty peanut butter or almond butter, all topped with a sprinkle of fruity strawberry flakes. These homemade treats are the perfect addition to your Easter celebration or a delightful gift for your loved ones. So, why wait? Try out this easy and oh-so-delicious recipe today and add a touch of Matcha magic to your Easter basket!
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 1 hour and 10 min | Servings: 2 servings
- 1 to 2 Matcha Union Matcha Chocolate
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Strawberry flakes (Any dried fruits will work)
1. Break Matcha Union Matcha Chocolate in small pieces and put them in a heat-safe bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or by placing the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
3. Fill each Easter-themed container with a small amount of melted chocolate.
4. Add a dollop of peanut butter or almond butter and a sprinkle of strawberry flakes in the center of each container.
5. Pour more melted Matcha Chocolate over the peanut butter and strawberry flakes until the container is filled to the top.
6. Tap the container gently on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
7. Place the container in the fridge or freezer for about an hour or until the chocolates have hardened.
8. Once the chocolates are set, remove them from the container by gently pushing them out from the bottom.
9. Take out the chocolates and time to enjoy!