Looking for a refreshing and energizing drink to start your day? Look no further than our Blueberry Iced Matcha Latte! Made with high-quality MU matcha powder and sweet blueberries, this delightful beverage is sure to satisfy your taste buds and give you the boost you need to take on the day.
With its striking green hue and fruity flavor, our Blueberry Iced Matcha Latte is a refreshing and satisfying drink that's perfect for any occasion. Whether you're a die-hard matcha fan or just looking to try something new, we're confident that you'll love our delicious and healthy beverage.
Prep Time: 3 min | Total Time: 5 min | Servings: 1 servings
- 1 tsp of MU Ceremonial Matcha Powder
- 1 cup (240ml) of milk or dairy-free milk (We like almond milk)
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup (optional)
1. Put frozen blueberries, milk of your choice, and honey (or maple syrup) in a blender.
2. Blend them until the milk gets smooth.
3. Put some ice cubes in a glass and pour the blueberry milk.
4. Top with frothy matcha. To make the frothy matcha, add 1tsp of matcha powder to a bowl, add 1 tbsp of 80°C warm water, and gently massage into a paste using your whisk until no lumps are left. Now add the remaining water and whisk in a zigzag motion until frothy.
5. Stir and time to enjoy!